BETA PLAYERS! How can we reward you?

Hey, all you great Beta players!

We would love to give back to you for helping us improve ReRunners.

So, once we go Global, we'd like to give you something. Send me some ideas of what you'd like to see!

A special piece of clothing? A special medal? Some Gems?

Let me know!

- Jonathan

Comments

• How about a hat? It would be a cool accessory!
  • Some ideas : titanium spike / fan proof armor. Jet powered roller skates. Helicopter helmet. And our own special icon that appears above us in the game (instead of the blue teardrop shape) :wink:
  • Nice suggestions, @kazzidi
  • I think some special shoes. Maybe winged shoes. Something like that. So when people see us they will know we were a beta tester. Something no one can purchase or obtain.

Billy
  • I missed out on Hearthstone beta but I think they did a cool thing for testers with a unique deck pattern. I agree with lordshadowz in the respect of something visual like boots. Maybe something on my profile too to show how cool we are?!!!
  • We really like the idea of a unique piece of clothing!
  • edited February 2016
    Id like an item that lets you fly outside races. Story of getting around faster, getting stars more easily, etc. Like wings, you press a button, you unfold wings and then your jump butten is replaced with a down and up arrow, up would have a cool flapping effect with the camera and down would be a dive, left and right couod be gliding? There isnt much of a benifit to it other than getting high stars easier and moving faster, just a fun thing to have. Clothing will likely not fit every players colors, so id suggest wings.
  • Since so much work would be put into the wings, there should be a different varient purchasable. I'd say part of a pack purchasable with that strange human currency.
  • Hey, @jecoconono! Welcome to the Forum!

This is an awesome idea. We're thinking about having more things like this in the overworld...so this makes a lot of sense.

I'll pass this on to the team!
  • Hey, @jecoconono! Welcome to the Forum!

This is an awesome idea. We're thinking about having more things like this in the overworld...so this makes a lot of sense.

I'll pass this on to the team!

Maybe Beta players get flaming wings while people who bought it gets angelic wing? Hahaha, spend 10$ or more to get golden wings that rain coins..
  • The game should be full of these kind of items.. party blower, umbrellas, helicopter hats, pets.. These are only appearence and to some degree useful but not at all required to play. However, the wings would be the most rewarding beta item.
  • I agree with everyone else here. We shouldn't get anything giving us a huge advantage but a cosmetic item would be really cool. In general I agree with @jecoconono :having cosmetic items would be really great. Also items enabling player interaction outside the run like fireworks, paintball guns, etc. would help improve the overall experience
  • Maybe there would be a special "rank" kinda text in front of our Runner's names like "BETA Speedy" and the text would have a changing color. And if there will be game moderators, they will have text "MOD Speedy" on its own color.
    ~Speedy