Android - Beta Bugs

124»

Comments

• I have not gotten a daily login bonus for quite some time. After the new update it gave me days 1, 2, 4, and 6 within the first 2-3 days and then nothing after that. I have also not received an update and am still playing version .21555 . Is this correct?
  • edited June 2016
    P.S. the "unable to connect" issues, I don't believe were on my side, as I tried to connect through 4 different WiFi connections plus my own data plan. And I am using a Galaxy S7 Edge with plenty of storage/memory left. And it only happened that one day, for about 12 hours continuously. Just thought I would let you know.
  • @kazzidi - sorry to hear about the Daily Rewards not working as they should. In the next update, we've completely removed the Daily Rewards as this feature wasn't working out too well. But, you can free stuff in chests that can be opened for free every 4 or 5 hours (can't remember how long).
    In the meantime, I can give you a bunch of Gems to make up for not receiving your Day 7 reward. If this sounds okay, drop me a DM.

Thanks!
    - Jonathan