What is everyone playing at the moment?

Besides ReRunners of course...

Fallout 4? MGS 5? Black Ops 3?

Let me know!

Personally, I'm revisiting Dishonoured. I can't get enough...

Comments

• Minecraft and Sonic Dash on iOS are my biggest time consumers at the moment.

Minecraft at home. Sonic Dash on the bus.
  • I enjoy a good game of backgammon in front of an open fire.

Sometimes, if I'm feeling rather adventurous, a long game of shuffleboard with King Klang over a fine bottle of Scotch.

He always beats me, though.
    I'm here to help, old sport. Well, maybe...
  • I'm really enjoying Fallout 4.

Downwell and Hearthstone too!
  • Rob and Roll, Pop Dash, Mobile Strike, Monster Mountain, Fieldrunners Hardhat Heroes, Idle Crusade, Zap Zombies, Bigfoot Hunter, Alien Creeps, World Chef, Space Miner Wars, Party Monsters, and Russian roulette at home. Look at me bragging about my competitive research, hihihi! (hihihi!)
  • Brag away!
  • Turns out a few coworkers called in sick ever since Fallout 4 came out. Should I be worried, even if I didn't buy the game yet?
  • Hearthstone and Heroes of the Storm for me. Really embracing Blizzard at the moment.
  • Embracing Blizzard? That sounds rather chilly. Make sure you wear a sweater at all times!
  • i'm playing Cod 4 , L4D2 and Mw3 :) then some few other games :) killingfloor sometimes
  • Cod 4? Is that a game about shooting fish?
  • I love COD 4! Have to played Black Ops 3 yet?
  • I haven't played BO3 yet. But, I've watched videos on YouTube. Does that count?
  • Playing ReRunners, not a bad game, you guys should check it out.
  • I second Brian's motion.
  • haha but i love to shoot fishes :D sorry for answering late not looking so often on this :D
  • Better late than never, tommi91.
    Unless you're racing. If so, make sure you collect those coins on your way to the finish line!
  • I play Prison Architect on PC and Infinite Flight on mobile. A long time ago I used to play FunRun but this is way better!
  • @Chaser Prison Architect is amazing, you should try Factorio, I'm super hooked on that right now.
  • Hi guys, I'm playing on PS4 Blacklight Retribution, Salt & Sanctuary, The Witcher 3, on PC CS Go and Paragon, waiting for Cossacks 3, and on mobile Vainglory and Devious Dungeon 2.
    And i'm in love with ReRunners!
  • @Labzaf - you're back! Great to see you!
  • I'm in to world of tanks blitz!
  • I keep going back to VainGlory and Starbound.
    I'm looking at a fan-made Crono-Trigger 2 though...
  • RFox said:

I keep going back to VainGlory and Starbound.
    I'm looking at a fan-made Crono-Trigger 2 though...

I love Vainglory! Best MOBA's I've ever played!
    I also play Pokemon GO!
    Caught myself a Pikachu and Persian
  • My biggest time consumers on iPad currently are hearthstone and (obviously) rerunners! On computer however I actually play a lot of The Long Dark. :|
  • Legendary said:

My biggest time consumers on iPad currently are hearthstone and (obviously) rerunners! On computer however I actually play a lot of The Long Dark. :|

I know I'm quoting myself but I forgot to add Pokemon GO