A Very Sad Forum Post!!!

Hey, Runners!

You may have noticed that there has been very little action on the Forum from me and the Devs over the past few weeks...

This is because, sadly, I'm no longer working on ReRunners.

However, this doesn't mean that I've forgotten about you all! Hell no! Far from it...

There will still be updates on here, but, less than before. If you have any really pressing issues, then contact the support team right here –> http://bit.ly/rr-support

Alternatively, message the ReRunners Facebook page and one of us will get back to you.

Thank you all for your love, feedback, and support since I started the Forum!

In the words of The Terminator, “I'll be back!”

- Dev Jonathan

Comments

• To bad it didn't work out for you but unfortunately everything has an end. You should be proud of everything you've accomplished and I'm very much going to miss having you around.
    Respect J dawg!
  • I've been posting lots of bugs in the forum. Is anyone else monitoring it or should I be submitting these via the bitly link?
  • No wonder support takes days to reply...
  • Nowadays, it is very common that many people have broken heart. They feel very sad and they need a sad status to express their emotion. That's why we have shared updated sad status in hindi. So click the link and read updated status.