How does the bomb work?

I've been using the bomb for a while and noticed that sometimes it explodes pre-maturely or passes straight through a player. The bomb is thrown at an angle I can't really get a grasp on. The explosion radius is so small the particles don't really match the damage it does. Sometimes the bomb explodes, but the player escapes using a speed boost. Could we get a blast radius increase so thay bombs become a credible threat in races? I don't see them widely used.

Comments

• I don't bother with bombs anymore, they almost never help getting a better score. The only occasion you should consider bombs is if you're unfairly matched in, then you might get a chance placing #1.

Seems to me from what you're writing that bombs are bugged..
    When you sprint through mines, you escape the explosion. If bombs are anything like mines, then this might explain the speedboost issue.
  • Kiddi said:

I don't bother with bombs anymore, they almost never help getting a better score. The only occasion you should consider bombs is if you're unfairly matched in, then you might get a chance placing #1.

Seems to me from what you're writing that bombs are bugged..

When you sprint through mines, you escape the explosion. If bombs are anything like mines, then this might explain the speedboost issue.

I guess they're pretty bugged. But as soon as a bomb lands on another runner, it should knock them out of the race.
  • Sure I agree, there are way to many factors to consider when throwing bombs, making the chances of hitting someone wery low.