Hidden Stars in Plantopia & Evergreen Heights?

Hi! So I'm pretty sure I ran around almost everywhere, but I'm still missing 2 stars in Plantopia & 1 star in Evergreen Heights.
I found every overworld stars till slippery slopes except those two areas. Does anybody know where are all the stars in those areas?

-
Oh and I know I signed up just now, but I didn't get confirmation email. Tried resend about 5 times. Is it just me or is it the matter of using uncommon email address? If it is email address, can I change it in profile? I couldn't find anything like that on my profile though.

Comments

• I am also having trouble finding the 3rd star in Evergreen Heights. I feel like I have searched every square inch of that place. Perhaps there is a bug causing it to not show up or not be counted?

From what I remember, I found one under the skull sign area with the moving platforms, and one in the area above that with the spikes and bouncy shrooms. Anyone remember where the 3rd is?
  • Here are the Star Locations

Star 1
    Entrance located here

Keep progressing and you end up seeing the first star(circled)

Star 2
    Enter by jumping on the trees, they should be right before the 3rd star

The entrance looks like this

Avoid the spikes and you'll find the 2nd star here

Star 3
    Entrance is located here

Continue down into the cave and avoid the spikes, ride the moving platforms until you see the 3rd star here

i've collected all of them and the game shows i've only collected 2 of the 3. This is a visual bug and probably doesn't effect your star count anyway

• Thank you Birdie for posting the locations! BTW great racing with you. :)
  • Thx u birdie i was searching the last one bc i didnt know that was a bug xD
  • Thanks birdie! I ran around all places you posted and it seems like it's a bug. I collected all stars in Evergreen Heights.
    I found one star in Plantopia too after that (in the highest place, floating island thingy), but still missing one in there. Would you post star locations in Plantopia for me if you don't mind? :smile:

(oh, and I'm the person who posted this discussion. Somehow lost my account and had to make a new one xD)
  • aileen_n said:

Thanks birdie! I ran around all places you posted and it seems like it's a bug. I collected all stars in Evergreen Heights.
    I found one star in Plantopia too after that (in the highest place, floating island thingy), but still missing one in there. Would you post star locations in Plantopia for me if you don't mind? :smile:

(oh, and I'm the person who posted this discussion. Somehow lost my account and had to make a new one xD)

As of right now, I had to send my device away for repairs, so it will take 10 days max to get it back.
  • thx you all people, I was getting crazy over a missing hidden star!
  • I've had this bug too (where it only shows 2 even though I collected all 3) so this is obviously a bug for everyone not just my iPad. Phew thank goodness!
  • Hey, all! Actually. It's there, just really, really hidden. Haha.

I'll be making a video really soon on where they are. Stay tuned!
  • I'm having trouble with the Plantopia ones as well >_<
  • Hey, all! Actually. It's there, just really, really hidden. Haha.

I'll be making a video really soon on where they are. Stay tuned!

Is there a bug or not? I got only 2/3 also onEvergreen.
  • Hey, all.

I've uploaded a walkthrough on how to find the Hidden Stars in Nubee, Plantopia, and Evergreen Heights!

You can check it out here:

I hope this helps!
  • Hello, ithink i have a star bug :smiley: i am looking for it since a week lol

i have watched the video you uploaded buti have looked and there is no #3rd star in evergreen heights.

i record a video about it please watch...

• Hey, @EzerchE - First off, I'm sorry that you're among those having issues with the Stars.

I can confirm that we've found the issue, so I'm hoping that all will be fixed for the next update.

Thanks for video, though. It really helps us!

- Jonathan
  • Hey, all.

I've uploaded a walkthrough on how to find the Hidden Stars in Nubee, Plantopia, and Evergreen Heights!

You can check it out here:

I hope this helps!

Thanks for the video! I found all stars in Plantopia, it was too well hidden xD
    And I could confirm that I did find all stars in Evergreen Heights. Hope it will be fixed!