Feedback on the latest update

edited July 2016 in Ideas & Feedback
Recently I joined Rerunners Early Access and I was excited to finally get my hands on this game! Everything about it is amazing! However I did encounter things that I didn't really like, so here's some feedback!

Bugs:
I now these are supposed to be posted on a different category, but there are only two that are affecting my progress.

1.) Rivarly Run isn't functioning properly. On the images I uploaded, you can see that the map loads, but nothing comes up and you can't start the race.

2.)Not really a bug, but as you can see in my challenges I have to watch TV, which isn't doable. Having that there is teasing me with 10 gems, and could be potentially hindering me from a challenge that I could actually do.

Suggestions:
Just a couple of considerations that I think will make the game more amazing than it already is.

1.) Incorporate a red "X" button on the corners of stuff.
I find it odd that you have to tap off-screen in order to return to the map. So why not make it more easier for new players to close the shop, skill tree, and Daily Challenges?

2.) More Fruit variety
I love the fact that fruit is in this game. I would LOVE to see more! How about mangos, cherries, and kiwis?

3.) More Chest Rewards!
When I got a plantnium chest, I was excited to see 1000 Coins, 8 Bolts, and 10 minutes of training. However, I feel like Gems should be added to it too. The clothes in La Mode are already expensive. It would be nice if the plantnium chest(Important Milestone) would give you a decent amount of gems to buy yourself an outfit!

Comments

• hey bird

You can get coins, gems, exp, boost, bolts and even clothes from chests, but you only get 3 random. Levels are just a number in this game, I get frustrated whenever I get exp. Maybe it will pay of later.
  • Yeah, I suggest that each level you gain, you can hold more bolts. For example, you can have 6 bolts max. But every five levels or so the max capacity gets increased. So once you reach level 5 you can have a max of 7 bolts and so on.
  • Hey, @birdy190899,

Thanks for your post. Great to see you here!

Okay, so here's some answers...

Rivalry Run

Yeah, you're totally right. We're looking into why this could be...

TVs

This is also a bug. We're working on a solution for this. Apologies for this pain!

Re: Your Suggestions

1. We've not had many issues with tapping off-screen. But, we'll probably include a loading tip to make it clearer.

2. Totally! We'll definitely be adding in more Fruit types!

3. Like Kiddi said, you get lots of random stuff from Chests.

Re: Leveling: Leveling also works as a matchmaking mechanic, so we can be put in Races with other players closer to your Runner's Level.

I hope that clears some stuff up.

Thanks, and keep it coming!
  • Yeah, have always wondered about levels, thought they were pointless.
  • Yeah, I suggest that each level you gain, you can hold more bolts. For example, you can have 6 bolts max. But every five levels or so the max capacity gets increased. So once you reach level 5 you can have a max of 7 bolts and so on.

Hey @birdy190899,
    I like this idea! We were going for refilling all bolts on each level up, but it might be cool to add more bolts as well.

Best,
    -Ívar
  • @DEV Ivar That would be a great way of encouraging players to continue playing, and rewarding the players keeping the game alive and competitive.