Announcing ReRunners Early Access!

Hey, Runners!

Here's a super important announcement regarding the ReRunners Beta!!!

Today, we're closing the current ReRunners Beta and instead, we'll be officially opening up ReRunners Early Access!

Why, you ask? Well, I'm not sure if you are aware, but, once the game is launched globally, you won't be able to carry over your hard-earned progress, as the released game and the Beta are on two different servers; you'll have to start over again. This, of course, sucks!

BUT!!! Now this means:

1. You'll be playing the final version of the game, so no more annoying Beta bugs!

2. You can rank up and upgrade your Runner before the public gets their hands on the game!

3. ReRunners will be stable, so all you streamers and awesome content creators can play without something silly ruining your awesome footage!

One thing to mention is that you won't be able to purchase any Gems or Coins in the IAP store until global launch – which is coming soon!

If you're a Beta player, please email me and I'll send you free stuff: jonathan@klang-games.com

If you want to sign-up to the Early Access, visit www.rerunners.com/beta-sign-up

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Thanks!
- Jonathan